Friday, March 4, 2011

a fine frazzle

it's been a whirl wind of a week, or month, or whatever that was that just passed me by. oh yeah, the whole beginning of the year! my goodness, how has so much time frittered away? I know I haven't been too attentive to my little bloggy here but that is to blame for two things: school & american idol (with emphasis on Steven Tyler). yes, I am pretty hooked. It's not a show where I've religiously watched season after season but I like mocking people in the beginning at the city auditions and after that my interest inevitably fizzles. however, this year has me interested mostly because of the intelligent, well-versed and actually qualified judges. pretty fun. I'm not sure who I'm voting for yet, I don't think I've ever voted before so making sure I really weigh all the pros and cons and make the right decision could take me some time. I am really into the Paul McDonald guy, so soft-funky that it's ridiculous - like this blog - I mean this one in particular not the whole blog
. . . eeegh. 
obviously I'm up way too late, dishes are in the sink and my brain is more than a fine mess. just wanted to chat. also, I have an x-files dance, yes, it's a legitimate dance that I perform whenever the intro music comes on. I'm proud of it and will probably never share it with any of you because I like to tease like this. 
you'll just have to ask bryce.

good night!
molly

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile. I love paul and pia on american idol. I would love for either one to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must confess, (and I haven't to anyone yet, because everyone mocks everyone who watches it in my group of friends- but I was SO happy to hear you like it too!) we DVR the show and fast forward through most of it, but I am fascinated by the guy with Tourrets, James Durbin.

    ReplyDelete